Frequently Asked Questions

  • What are the security gate hours and telephone number?

(415) 868-1520
A security officer is stationed at the entrance gate during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.

  • Do the security hours change in Winter/Summer?
  • What are the office hours and telephone number?

(415) 868-9043; Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m..

  • Do I need a key for the tennis courts?

Not for the courts but you do need a key for the bathrooms and access to the court equipment stored in the “club house”.

  • When should I let security know about guests?

The security officer checks all entrants to Seadrift. Please give him/her the names of expected guests and arrival dates/times. The Guest List can be found in the Document Center.

  • How do I obtain more gate cards?

Gate cards can be purchased through the Association office during normal business hours.

  • How do I find a lost kayak, canoe, etc.?

Please contact security at (415) 868-1520.

  • How do I reserve the BBQ picnic area?

The BBQ area adjacent to the tennis courts is available for day use. Please contact the Association office during normal business hours at (415) 868-9043 to make reservations.

  • How do I let a guest in the gate using the tele-entry system?

Your home may have access to the Seadrift tele-entry access system. If so, you may admit guests from your home by following the tele-entry instructions (instructions can be printed from the “documents” section). If you cannot determine that the residence does have the tele-entry access system, please call the Association office.

  • When is trash collection day?

Garbage, recycling and green waste containers may be placed out for collection no earlier than 4 p.m. the day before any trash collection day which is generally Wednesday. Our trash collection policy can be found in the Document Center.

  • I am thinking of doing some minor remodeling to my home, do I need to notify the Association?

The Association office must be notified of any improvements to your residence.

  • What is the “NO” construction holiday schedule?

The Construction Holiday Schedule can be found in the Document Center.

  • How do I join the Seadrift Social Club?

Forms are available at the Association office, or email us via the contact page.